Homework week ending Friday 29th April
- Reading Eggs for sharing books and reviewing phonics, all logon details are glued in the front cover of your child's reading diary.
- Share the library book sent home with your child and comment in the reading diary.
- Practise name writing with correct letter formation and pencil grip.
- Practise number recognition and correct formation.
- Go on your own minibeast hunt at home. How many can you find? Did you find a spider?
- Draw a picture of the minibeasts you find?