Your weekly homework tasks are posted below. The main part of your homework will be based off Mathletics, Times Table Rockstars and Reading Eggs which you can access on the Home Learning page. There are also parent support videos to help you and your parents.
You can visit Helping Your Child at Home to help support your learning, delve a little bit deeper into a subject or quench your thirst for knowledge!
IPC Extension Task
Our topic for this half term is 'From A to B'. This unit is all about transport and journeys. There are a couple of optional activities for the children to complete.
1. Design and label a fantastical method of transport for a fairytale, film or literary character. For example, Willy Wonka from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The White Witch from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe etc.
2. Compare and contrast the transport from two different countries. The work can be presented in whichever way is most appropriate e.g. poster, powerpoint, maps, photographs etc. Think about:
- What types of transport is available in each country
- The physical and human features of each country
- The advantages and disadvantages of living in each country